Rotary Clubs of Brockville
The Rotary Clubs of Brockville are a service organization under Rotary International. We are involved with many community projects in Brockville and Area as well as several International Projects. If you are interested in joining, we invite you to come to a meeting and get involved with your community!
Our motto is Service Above Self.
There are two Rotary Clubs in Brockville, the Rotary Club of Brockville and the Rotary Club of the 1000 Islands. With two Clubs, this allows members to belong to either the Monday – noon hour luncheon or the Wednesday – morning breakfast meetings.
Working as one club, we come together to work on projects and events that benefit our residents, our community and visitors.
Rotary’s impact can be seen throughout our picturesque city.
Rotary Club of Brockville
Mondays (12:15 pm – 1:30 pm)
Brockville, ON K6V 0C4
Rotary Club of the 1000 Islands
Wednesdays (07:00 am – 08:30 am)
Brockville, ON K6V 5W1
OCT 06 & 07, 2023
2023 Rotary Harvest Sharing
Each year, members of the Brockville Rotary Clubs, along with many of our community partners, team up to execute the collection of food and donations for the Harvest Sharing drive which benefits the Brockville and Prescott Food Banks.
We can’t imagine a more worthy cause than to see those who truly need our help, benefit from this show of generosity by our communities especially given the effect COVID has had on everyone.
We will be collecting cash, credit card or food donations at the Brockville Shopping Center on the following dates and times:
- Friday October 6, 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Saturday October 7, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Remember that donating cash to the local Food Banks allows them to purchase items which may not normally have been donated.
Some people feel more comfortable in donating food and paper items, and this is both completely understandable and welcomed.
Our goal is to pack the shelves to the top and we really need your help.
You can donate by clicking on any of the following links:
Our community thanks you for your support!
The Rotary Clubs of Brockville
2023 Harvest Sharing Committee
SATURDAY NOV 25, 2023
2023 Brockville Rotary Santa Claus Parade
SEP 28 to DEC 01, 2023
2023 Brockville Rotary Hams
Here’s a great gift idea for your family members, friends or employees at this festive season, a family size Old – Fashioned Virginia Ham! Each ham comes in a decorative Christmas packaged with a Mrs. McGarrigle’s specialty mustard for the same price as last year, $40! With all the “price increases” we have suffered over this last year, this a great value. What else can you get at the same price as last year?
Deadline to order is Wednesday, December 1, 2023.
BUT … Don’t wait for the deadline – order now ! ! !
May 2023 TO Spring 2024
Rotary Brick Campaign
Pave the Way by Purchasing a Personalized Engraved Brick.
Click on the link below to go to our online store where you will find information on the Reynolds Park Development Project and also select from one of the 7 brick options to personalize.
Phase 1 – May 2023 to Friday September 1, 2023
- We wish to notify the public that Phase 1 of the Pave the Way Purchase a Brick campaign for Reynolds Park Development will close Friday September 1, 2023.
- The City of Brockville and Rotary Brockville are pleased to report that Phase 1 of the Reynolds Park Development is well underway with much of the necessary infrastructure installed throughout the park site. However, like many construction projects the schedule has been impacted by factors that have caused the project to fall behind the intended schedule. Consequently, the Pave the Way brick installation, as part of the final landscaping features, has been unable to proceed to date given that the underlying construction work is not yet in place. In the meantime, we can report that all the 4×8 bricks have been engraved, shipped and are safely in storage at the Gord Watts Municipal Centre on North Augusta Road. The engraving of the 8×8 bricks and the 12×12 bricks is finished. The bricks will be shipped to Brockville by the end of December. Given this unfortunate delay in the construction and engraving schedules and with winter now approaching, we have consulted with the City, and they advised they expect to pour the walkway pads and install the benches in 2024 and the Pave the Way bricks will be installed once these other features are in place.
We are all looking forward to seeing the finished product installed on the Brockville Waterfront. This website will be updated in the spring once we know the exact dates the work will proceed.
- We thank our campaign patrons for their support of this unique community initiative to date.
Phase 2 – September 2023 to Spring 2024
- We are pleased to report that you will continue to have the opportunity to purchase your personalized brick now and into the Spring of 2024.
- These personalized bricks make great birthday, anniversary, Christmas, and other special occasion gifts for friends and family.
- Bricks purchased in Phase 2 will be processed and installed at Reynolds Park during Summer of 2024. Installation date to be determined by the City of Brockville.
Easter Egg Hunt Gallery
Under cloudy skies, on Saturday, April 1, April Fool’s Day, Rotary Brockville wanted to bring some joy to the lives of children by having an Easter Egg Hunt at Rotary Park in Brockville. Many attended and was able to meet the Easter Bunny, two Chicks and walk away with a granola bar, a choice of juice/drink and peanut free mini Easter Eggs.
Latest from the Blog
The Blog has begun. Please check back for updates.